Music

TROD – Omo Mushin (Freestyle)

on

Download mp3 TROD Omo Mushin mp3 download

Download mp3 TROD Omo Mushin mp3 download

Ibile rapper, TROD is sizzling in a new freestyle titled “Omo Mushin”.

TROD has decided to record an anthem repping his hood, Mushin Olosa.

The local hip-hop act is pitching his trademark around street credibility and originality. His music has always got that resounding message, “I do it for the street”.

“Omo Mushin” is one jam that will go far in the local hip-hop scene, especially for those from that hood

Listen and Comment

Download Mp3

About Kokohypes

9 Comments

1. Like

October 22, 2018 at 3:49 am

Like!! I blog frequently and I really thank you for your content. The article has truly peaked my interest.

2. ปั้มไลค์เพจ

October 23, 2018 at 3:50 am

I went over this site and I think you have a lot of good information, saved to fav 🙂

3. ปั้มไลค์

October 24, 2018 at 3:51 am

I believe you have mentioned some very interesting points, regards for the post. 🙂

4. off white hoodie

October 25, 2018 at 7:51 pm

I am glad for writing to let you understand what a cool experience my wife’s child had using the blog. She came to understand plenty of things, with the inclusion of what it is like to possess a very effective helping mood to let the mediocre ones completely comprehend specified advanced topics. You actually exceeded her expected results. Many thanks for providing such valuable, trustworthy, edifying not to mention unique tips on this topic to Janet.

5. yeezys

October 26, 2018 at 10:31 am

I needed to send you this bit of word to help give thanks as before just for the pretty basics you have discussed on this page. It’s wonderfully generous of you to allow extensively just what most people might have supplied for an ebook to generate some profit for themselves, principally now that you might well have done it if you decided. Those basics additionally served as the good way to realize that most people have a similar keenness the same as mine to understand a lot more when considering this matter. I am sure there are millions of more fun situations ahead for individuals who read through your website.

6. goyard handbags

October 26, 2018 at 3:48 pm

I want to express my gratitude for your kindness giving support to individuals that really need help with in this issue. Your personal commitment to getting the solution along turned out to be particularly advantageous and have without exception made guys and women like me to reach their pursuits. Your new informative advice signifies a lot to me and additionally to my fellow workers. Thank you; from each one of us.

7. longchamp bags

October 27, 2018 at 12:13 pm

I happen to be commenting to make you know of the useful encounter my cousin’s princess enjoyed browsing your web page. She discovered a wide variety of details, which include what it is like to have an excellent teaching nature to make a number of people without problems grasp a number of impossible matters. You undoubtedly did more than our own expected results. Thank you for offering the necessary, healthy, informative and cool tips about your topic to Mary.

8. supreme clothing

October 28, 2018 at 8:20 am

I must point out my gratitude for your kind-heartedness in support of folks that have the need for help on the idea. Your personal commitment to getting the message across had become remarkably invaluable and have all the time enabled many people like me to reach their aims. Your informative instruction signifies so much to me and extremely more to my peers. Thanks a ton; from everyone of us.

9. adidas nmd

October 29, 2018 at 2:46 am

I want to show my affection for your kind-heartedness supporting folks that really want assistance with this subject matter. Your very own commitment to getting the solution up and down appeared to be definitely beneficial and has all the time made some individuals like me to realize their aims. The warm and friendly help and advice implies a whole lot a person like me and further more to my office workers. Thank you; from all of us.